Thursday, July 21, 2011

state of the blog update!

ok kids, here we go!

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, but I have fallen behind blogging, and for that I apologize!

I had been in the process of moving when I last posted, and finally did, only to lose all Internet access I previously had. Additionally, I changed jobs (again) and all of that life rearranging has taken its toll on this rabbit!

I have some good news though!

For those of you who are interested in little tastes of dessert and my goings on, you can follow me on twitter! Photos of classwork and quick updates are shared there, and that could help fill the void until posting can resume.

And on that note, more regular posting will resume ASAP. I should be getting Internet access within the week, and will have a computer that will let me use that very Internet shortly after that.

Thank you for bearing with this unintended summer hiatus, and I hope you're staying cool with some sweet summer treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment